The focus of the Deignan Award is on SMEs operating within the cross-cultural centers of Hong Kong and Macao. Its objective is to carefully select successful and qualified SMEs from Hong Kong and Macao, which show a credible track record of specific achievements in the field of sustainability and the implementation of ethical practices based on the most updated research on corporate social responsibility, ESG criteria and business ethics.
Definition of SMEs in Hong Kong & Macao
Enterprises which employ fewer than 100 persons are defined as SMEs for Deignan Award.
Stage 1 - First Round
- Candidates submit online application with self-reported CSR practice according to the application form. Access to application is from the official Deignan Award website. (Application deadline 31 October 2022)
- The pre-screening team will select three finalists each from Macau and Hong Kong based on the self-reported CSR practice as listed in the application form.
- The three selected finalists will be requested to submit further evidence and be preparedfor site visit for the final judge panel to decide on the winner.
Stage 2 - Second Round
- The final panel of judges will have a close meeting discussion to assess evidence submitted by the finalists.
- The final panel of judges will conduct site visits at the premises of the finalists if necessary and make the final decision of the winner.
- The announcement of the winner and the award ceremony will be on 25 March 2023.
Key dates for your Calendar
DEADLINE FOR PARTICIPATION